- Active hike in the Tuscan countryside with a licensed guide
- Guided tour of the agricultural estate
- Tasting of 3 different local wines, extra-virgin olive oil, typical light lunch
- Train and bus ticket
- We meet at the train station of Dicomano, a delightful village of medieval origin at the foothills of the Tuscan Apennines.
- After a walk through the picturesque streets we get out of the town and immerse ourselves into the tuscan countryside for an active hiking on the Mugello area hills. Enjoy this peacefull land, the views of mountains and valleys, through vineyards and olive groves, stopping on amazing viewpoints with scenic photo opportunities,
- The agricultural estate is located on the hill of Frascole, into the Chianti Rufina area, not far from the important Etruscan archeological site, that proves the ancient origin of the cultivation of this land.
and no-show policies